About the Company
This is your opportunity to join a leading global biotech manufacturer. With locations across 50 countries and an established manufacturing facility in Brisbane, our client presents genuine career progression opportunities within the organisation. About the Role
This position is based in Brisbane, located near the Brisbane Airport area. The warehouse presents a unqiue environment with a controlled climate and clean conditions.
As a Warehouse Assistant, you will be responsible for a diverse range of tasks that are essential for maintaining a clean, organised warehouse environment. Responsibilities:
- Process incoming and outbound goods
- Conducting regular inventory checks and documenting stock levels
- Assisting with order picking, packing, and preparing items for shipment
- Collaborating with logistics department
- Ensuring the warehouse remains clean, organised, and hazard-free
- Follow detailed instructions and adhere to processes
- Long-term casual employment, with regular 38-hour work weeks
- Monday to Friday: 7:30am - 3:30pm
- $31.96/hour casual base rate, overtime and weekend work offered
- Potential to move onto permanent employment.
- Climate controlled environment
If you are ready to take the next step in your career and move into a professional manufacturing environment that is part of a global supply chain, we want to hear from you! Essential:
• Ability to commit to a 5-day work week.
• Physically fit to perform labour tasks Desirable:
• cGMP or warehouse experience
• Forklift License
KE Select are a leading provider of Scientific, Medical and Technical recruitment services. If this role sounds like a role of interest, please click APPLY NOW!