Leading instrumentation specialist in the Scientific industry covering various sectors across New Zealand and Australia is seeking to appoint an experienced Territory Manager
to join their team in Melbourne, Victoria.
Specialising in the installation of laboratory consumables and supported by a high performing team, they are looking to continue their growth in the Melbourne, Victoria.
Reporting to the Sales Manager based in Sydney, you will be responsible for identifying and building strong relationships with new key accounts, grow existing portfolio and exceed budget expectations. To be considered for this opportunity you must have:
- Demonstrated experience in a B2B scientific sales environment - equipment and consumables in a commercial laboratory
- Previous experience in a similar role specifically in Scientific instrumentation
- Tertiary qualifications in Science preferred
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills – verbal and written
- Highly self-motivated who can work autonomously with remote support
As a Territory Manager, you will have full coverage of Northern and Western suburbs of Victoria, selling not just into life sciences but a few other areas so no two days are the same. You will be rewarded with a competitive salary, car allowance + commissions and there is flexibility to also work from home.
We are seeking to appoint someone as soon as possible so interviews will be organised quickly for suitable and short-listed candidates. If you meet the above criteria and looking to work for a leading business who care for their people; click APPLY now. For a confidential discussion, please contact Ruby – Scientific Division Manager on email@example.com