Leading global organisation is seeking to appoint a Territory Manager to join their team in Brisbane. Our client develop a range of products to support a variety of academic and commercial laboratories across diverse sectors within the Clinical Diagnostics market.
As the Territory Manager, you will be responsible for developing new business and working with existing customers to grow already a lucrative portfolio. Working with highly reputable customers and products that are well known in the industry.
This is a fast paced role and seeking someone who is well seasoned in sales and account management.
To be considered for this role:
- Tertiary qualifications in Genomics, Life Science, Molecular or relevant discipline - PhD/MS/BS
- Demonstrated practical experience in a relevant research or commercial laboratory
- Proven practical understanding of DNA Sequencing, NGS, and Genetics.
- Previous experience in sales and account management with direct experience working with Scientific laboratories
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong public speaking, build rapport with KOL's within the market preferably across Clinical.
This role is an exciting opportunity for someone to not only apply their sales skills but also their technical research laboratory experience for a well established world leader in Life Science. You will be required to travel pending on COVID once a quarter - there will be interstate travel for conferences, trade shows and customer presentations.
We are currently interviewing and short-listing for these roles immediately so if you are interested and meet the above criteria, please 'APPLY' now. Alternatively for a confidential discussion, please contact Ruby at KE Select on 0481 200 171.