Supply Chain Administrator | Scientific Industry
- 12 month Casual position
- Full-time hours (Mon-Fri 7:30am-4pm)
- Based at a site in North Brisbane
- Immediate Start
- $33.64 per hour + Super
About the Company
Our client, a world leader in supporting science, has a state-of-the-art facility based in Brisbane, specializing in clinical and commercial manufacturing, and single-use biologics technology.The Role
As the Supply Chain Administrator, you will report to the Team Leader and Warehouse Manager. You will work closely with the warehouse team and build relationships with the internal stakeholders to provide procurement support, accounts payable support, and operational support.
Duties & Responsibilities include:
- Creating purchase orders
- Communicating with suppliers
- Managing the supplier registration process
- Maintain and manage price lists in SAP
- Provide relevant support for the finance team
- Tertiary level qualification or a procurement/supply chain-related certification
- Experience with SAP and ERP Systems
- GMP experience
- Inventory, Finance, and Materials management experience
- Experience working in a manufacturing facility
- Be able to work full-time hours, Mon-Fri for 12 months
If you meet the above criteria and would like to be considered for this role for an ASAP start, please click 'APPLY' now.
KE Select are a leading provider of Scientific, Medical and Technical recruitment services. With a candidate and client network spanning ANZ and more recently into APAC, KE Select are no.1 choice for many professionals operating within the Biotechnology and Medical Technology market.