Senior Business Development Manager | Medical Devices
- Training and development opportunities
- Continue to grow the market across Victoria
- Strong leadership and support
A leading global organisation is seeking to appoint a tenacious Senior Business Development Manager to join its team in Victoria. Our client develops a range of capital medical devices to support a variety of clinical and medical practitioners globally and has progressively grown their market share in ANZ.
As the Senior Business Development, you will be responsible for developing new businesses and working with existing customers to grow already a lucrative portfolio and develop more business across VIC/TAS/SA/WA The successful candidate will work with a diverse range of customers and products that are well-known in the industry; this is ideal for someone familiar with Medical Technology. You will be able to make the role your own and will not be restricted by territory.
This is a fast-paced role and seeking someone who is well-seasoned in capital equipment sales and account management. To be considered for this role:
- Tertiary qualifications in Science or related discipline
- Demonstrated practical industry experience - cosmetic/therapeutic/medical/clinical.
- Highly result was driven by strong business acumen.
- Previous experience in sales and account management specific to this industry
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong organisational skills
This role is an exciting opportunity for someone to not only apply their sales skills but have the opportunity to really apply their business development skills and work closely with another Territory Sales Professional within the Victoria region. There will be interstate travel for conferences, trade shows and customer presentations. What's next?
We are currently interviewing and short-listing for these roles immediately so if you are interested and meet the above criteria, please 'APPLY' now.
KE Select is a leading provider of Scientific, Medical and Technical recruitment services. With a candidate and client network spanning ANZ and more recently into APAC, KE Select are no.1 choice for many professionals operating within the Biotechnology and Medical Technology market