This company has been a leading distributor in the medical, pharmaceutical, and scientific industries for the last 20 years. They are proud to be delivering high quality technology to the Life Science community in ANZ. About the role
This is an new opportunity located in VIC. As the Sales Specialist Equipment, you will be responsible to effectively manage existing customers and establish new customers to meet the sales, gross margin and strategic marketing objectives. Duties
- Proactively sell products and monitoring sales results of assigned customers and Agencies and taking corrective action when necessary. Develop and implement a sales growth plan for key customers or prospects.
- Developing strong relationships with customers to identify and deliver new opportunities for products and Agencies.
- Actively identify, progress and close sales objectives.
- Analysing key customer / product markets to ensure a comprehensive understanding of the competitive landscape.
- Engage with Product Managers and establish market strategies.
- Acting as a customer advocate and working with internal stakeholders to ensure a positive customer experience.
- Ensuring any customer reported issues are addressed in a timely manner and the resolution proactively communicated to customers.
- Ensure all administration requirements are met and budgeted expenditure is managed responsibly according to company policies.Skills and Experience
- Science Degree or similar tertiary qualification in relevant field.
- 2+ years experience in a laboratory environment
- Excellent understanding of scientific equipment, instruments.
- Intermediate Microsoft Excel and Word skills.
- Strong commercial acumen.
- Excellent planning and organising skills.
- Good communication skills.Culture
The company is proud to its products and service. They have developed a strong collaborative environment within their team. They are highly dedicated to their customers and teamwork is a priority to drive success.Benefits
The company is offering a good package including Base + Car allowance and Fuel card + Bonus + SuperHow to apply
We are currently short-listing candidates so if you are interested in this role, please click on APPLY now and submit your application. Alternatively, you can contact Christelle at KE Select on 0401 691 247.
KE Select is an Australian-based, leading Scientific & Medical Recruitment Partner for many organisations within the Life Science, Medical, Clinical, Hospital and Healthcare space.
We Specialise in Permanent and Temporary recruitment across Australia and New Zealand. If you are a candidate looking for a new role or a company looking for industry-specific recruitment firm, please visit our website to find out more. www.keselect.com