Production Manager | Geochemistry
- Attractive Salary Package
- Career progression and mentoring programs
- A company that believes in diversity and inclusion
This a global organisation and a world leader in contract testing. They offer services across multiple industries including Environmental, Mining and Commodities, Pharmaceutical, OTC, and Food and Beverage. They are looking for a new Production Manager to join their team in Kalgoorlie. The Role
In your role as Production Manager, you will be responsible for overseeing and managing the overall production flow across two sites. With 200 people across both sites, you will manage a team of 5 direct reports.
Duties and Responsibilities include:
- Monitoring workloads and ensuring a smooth workflow
- Regularly assessing the operations to increase productivity, efficiency, and safety
- Managing compliance requirements
- Implementing change, new processes, and procedures
- Liaise with other departments to ensure deadlines are met and production targets are optimised
- A background in Geochemistry or Geology
- 5 years of experience in Laboratory
- Strong experience in a production environment
- High level of attention to detail
- Strong and confident in your leadership capability
- Operational experience including an understanding of P&L
We are recruiting and interviewing candidates immediately for this role so if you meet the above criteria and would like to be considered for this role for an ASAP start, please click 'APPLY' now.
Alternatively, you can contact Christine at KE Select on 0478 144 103 / Christine@keselect.com for a confidential discussion.
KE Select are a leading provider of Scientific, Medical and Technical recruitment services. With a candidate and client network spanning ANZ and more recently into APAC, KE Select are no.1 choice for many professionals operating within the Biotechnology and Medical Technology market.