In your role as Multidisciplinary Medical Scientist, you will be reporting to the local Laboratory Manager and working in a close knit team to provide routine core Pathology Diagnostic services to the local hospital. Salary - $33-$40/hr (depending on experience) + Super + Penalties
**PLEASE NOTE - THIS ROLE IS LOCATED IN REGIONAL VICTORIA - WITHIN 4 HOURS FROM MELBOURNE**The Role
- Part-Time role 3 days a week plus rotating Saturday shifts, with opportunity to pick up extra shifts to cover annual and sick leave
- Experienced multi-disciplinary Medical Laboratory Scientist with at least 1 year experience working within a Haematology, Blood Bank and Biochemistry Laboratory setting.
- Manual and automated laboratory testing
- QC Review and QAP analysis.
- Equipment maintenance and troubleshooting
- Stock Control and Ordering
- Participation in Internal and External Audits
- Tertiary Qualifications in Medical Laboratory Science or equivalent
- At least 1-2 years post graduate industry experience in diagnostic Pathology
- Membership with the Australian Institute of Medical and Clinical Scientists (AIMS) or eligibility
- Sound knowledge of QC, QAP and troubleshooting
- Demonstrated ability to identify, develop and implement quality and service improvement activities in accordance with NATA/ISO accreditation/certification
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Availability to work 7 days a week and on call on a rotating roster including public holidays.
- No Night Shifts
- Work for a company that embraces diversity and equal opportunity.
- Professional Development supported
We are recruiting and interviewing candidates immediately for this role so if you meet the above criteria and would like to be considered for this role for an ASAP start, please click 'APPLY' now.
Alternatively, you can contact Katie at KE Select on +61 411 919 930 or email email@example.com
for a confidential discussion.
KE Select are a leading provider of Scientific, Medical and Technical recruitment services. With a candidate and client network spanning ANZ and more recently into APAC, KE Select are no.1 choice for many professionals operating within the Biotechnology and Medical Technology market.