Our client is a global provider of medical testing systems and related products to support the Clinical Diagnostics market. Their products are utilised in every phase of the battle against infectious diseases.
Supporting the Clinical Diagnostics market and developing products to diagnose various diseases, we are seeking to appoint a Medical Science Liaison to develop, maintain key stakeholders and foster effective relationships. Key stakeholders can involve Clinical Researchers, Lab Managers, Emergency, Intensive Care Consultants and Clinical Staff. Responsibilities:
- Apply clinical and scientific knowledge to analyse, arrange and communicate complex data to clinical teams and healthcare Professionals across Australia
- Assist in the development of communication for scientific and medical publications and conferences
- Delivering scientific presentations
- Will be responsible for launching a new clinical application within Emergency and ICU settings to improve patient outcomes.
- Establishing and hosting a number of clinical advisory boards
- Attend medical conferences and provide feedback and information on market and current trends
- Tertiary qualification in Medical Science, Doctorate or other post-graduate level education in Medicine, Nursing, Health or Life Science
- Proven experience in driving a new clinical application in a hospital setting
- Previous experience in ICU or ED
- Demonstrated experience in fostering relationships with key stakeholders
- Strong level of influential skills and adaptable to customers at all levels, internally and externally
- Able to work within a highly dynamic team environment
- Professional associations with Medical groups would be highly regarded
- Current Australian driver licence
- Unrestricted Australian/New Zealand working rights
This is not a SALES role, we are seeking a Scientific Affairs Specialist who is a Clinician, understands the Hospital and healthcare system and has proven ability to establish relationships with a existing network to drive clinical engagement. High Travel will be required for this role 50% so will need to be flexible.
If you are available and can commit to a contract until the end of 2021, we would love to hear from you.
For a confidential discussion contact Ruby on 0481 200 171 or alternatively, apply NOW by clicking on the link below.