This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Embryologist/IVF scientist to join our Fertility Client and their laboratory in the beautiful Brisbane in South-East Queensland, Australia.
About the company
- Flexible Working Arrangements available
- Reputable IVF Company
- Career Development Opportunities
This is an exciting opportunity to join a market leader within the Fertility industry. You will be working alongside a passionate team of healthcare professionals that strive to provide the best service in patient care, building trust and delivering their expertise while driving innovation through their dedication to science and their patient’s needs. The company recognises their employee’s excellence by offering enticing incentives and awards but also encourages to provide ongoing support, training and further development within the organisation. Principal Responsibility
Managing a small team of embryologists and taking full ownership of the running of the laboratory, overseeing people and laboratory operations. Specific Responsibilities
Skills and experience:
- Day to Day management of the Laboratory
- Ensuring Compliance and maintaining accreditation pracitises.
- Maintenance and operation of laboratory equipment
- Engaging your staff with training, developing and continuous professional development activities.
- Supporting your team where needed, guiding staff around best practice and developing their skills.
- Handling on complex cases, resolving issues, troubleshooting
- Liaising directly with patients
- Working to constantly improve the overall success of the Laboratory.
- A minimum of a Bachelor of Science (or related) Degree in some area of reproductive biology/technology.
- At least five years of experience in all aspects of IVF including ICSI, with biopsy experience an advantage.
- Knowledge of RTAC Code of Practice.
- Membership of SIRT or FSA desirable.
We are recruiting and interviewing candidates immediately for this role so if you meet the above criteria and would like to be considered for this role for an ASAP start, please click 'APPLY' now.
Alternatively, you can contact Katie at KE Select on +61 411 919 930 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
for a confidential discussion.
KE Select is one of Australia's leading Life Science & Medical Technology recruitment firms. KE Select have established reach throughout ANZ, Asia and the UK and a market presence exceeding ten years. KE Select is quickly becoming the recruiter of choice for many organisations within the Pathology, Life Science, Medical Device and Clinical space.