A leading global manufacturer of clinical diagnostics is seeking to appoint a Human Resources Business Partner in the Asia Pacific to join their team in Australia. the role will provide leadership and coordination of the HR functions across the region through effective partnerships with business leaders. Responsible for leading the implementation of HR processes and policies including organizational design, talent acquisition, total reward, performance management, career development and training, employee relations, and employee engagement. This is a newly created role based in Sydney. Key Responsibilities:
Key Skills and Experience:
- Create value through a strong partnership with the VP Asia Pacific and the Country Managers & Regional Leaders by supporting them in achieving business goals by translating business plans into a long-term HR strategy & operational execution.
- Oversee the Talent acquisition process and ensure high-caliber candidates are selected and retained. Champion diversity in the workforce. Support headcount planning and workforce costs.
- Working with business leaders, ensure market competitiveness of country-based compensation and benefits process in alignment with local labor law, corporate policies, and budgetary requirements
- Support the implementation of the annual global salary review, bonus, and incentive plan processes.
- Partner with the Corporate HR organization to drive performance management processes. Support managers to own performance management and facilitate a collaborative and high-performing culture.
- Manage the Talent Management process for the region. Provide strategic insight to talent development across the region and within each job family.
- Facilitate succession planning process within teams to create a pipeline of talent and sustainable organizational capability
- Prepare and analyze reports (compensation, talent analytics, engagement, etc.) to create insights for business leaders to improve employee engagement, talent management, and organizational effectiveness.
- Advise and counsel managers to optimize organizational effectiveness, employee engagement, team development, change management, development needs, processes, leadership, and culture. Counsel employees on HR procedures, performance, career planning, and work/life balance issues.
- Be in touch “with the pulse” of the organisation to make sure the employee experience is lived in the best possible way. Make recommendations to Management.
- Take ownership for the investigation and resolution of difficult Employee Relations issues including compliance with the Code of Conduct, working hours, local labor law requirements, and conflict management
- Bachelor or Master’s Degree preferably in Human Resources
- 7-10 years experience in human resources with pan-Asia responsibility
- Previous experience working with commercial organizations (ideally Scientific or Medical Industry)
- Results drive and values focused
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Understanding of Change Management methodologies and application
- Employee Relations (investigation, conflict management and resolution)
- Use and application of HRIS systems and tools
Our client prides themselves in providing a service to both their employees and customers and are passionate about the Scientific community specifically in Clinical Diagnostics.
For a confidential discussion, please contact Louise Henderson on 0466 485 542 for a further discussion.
KE Select is an Australian-based, leading Scientific & Medical Recruitment Partner for many organisations within the Life Science, Medical, Clinical, Hospital and Healthcare space. We Specialise in Permanent and Temporary recruitment across Australia and New Zealand. If you are a candidate looking for a new role or a company looking for industry-specific recruitment firm, please visit our website to find out more. www.keselect.com