Qualifications Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Ideally have relevant Science Tertiary qualification(s)
- Experience in related Applications Support role - preferably clinical diagnostics
- Possess the ability to work with customers and vendors at both a business and technical level.
- Ability to configure network devices and interface product to local networks.
- Good verbal and written skills capable of explaining technical procedures in writing or verbally.
- Ability to work independently, manage time/priorities, and maintain composure under high levels of demand is necessary.
- Requires excellent systematic troubleshooting skills utilizing a structured and comprehensive process to determine the root cause and implement corrective action.
This is a great opportunity for someone to utilise their clinical diagnostic knowledge and understanding. We are short-listing and interview candidates immediately for this role so if you are interested, please click APPLY NOW. For a confidential discussion, please contact Ruby at KE Select on 0481 200 171.