About the Company
This is an exciting opportunity to join a market leader within the fertility industry. You will be working alongside a passionate team of healthcare professionals that strive to provide the best service in patient care, building trust and delivering their expertise while driving innovation through their dedication to science and their patient’s needs. The company recognises their employee’s excellence by offering enticing incentives and awards but also encourages to provide ongoing support, training and further development within the organisation.
This position can be offered either full-time or part-time. About the Role
An opportunity has become available for an experienced embryologist to join their friendly team. You will be responsible for all aspects of clinical embryology services and diagnostic procedures within the laboratory. You will be responsible for tasks such as:
- Performing all standard embryology and andrology procedures, including dish preparation, intra-cytoplasmic insemination via ICSI, Fertilisation checks, embryo screening and diagnostic andrology procedures, cryopreservation and manual handling of gametes/embryos.
- Pre-implantation Diagnosis (PGD)
- Ensuring all procedures are performed in line with the Laboratory SOPs
- Communicating directly with patients and accurately recording patient information.
- Preparing laboratory notes and checking consent and blood results
- Assisting in laboratory maintenance - equipment checks, stock and ongoing maintenance
As an experienced embryologist, you will be part of a small, passionate, committed team striving to provide the best outcome for their patients using advanced technologies within their field. About You
To be successful in this role, you will be expected to have the following:
- Relevant Tertiary Experience and/or Accreditation
- Proven experience as an embryologist within an IVF laboratory including biopsy experience.
- A compassionate person who thrives on patient outcomes
- Strong clinical skills
- Client and delivery focused.
- Must have excellent attention to detail and be a strong communicator.
We are currently recruiting and interviewing candidates for this role so if you meet the above criteria and would like to be considered for this role, please click 'APPLY' now.
Alternatively, you can contact Rebecca Gager at KE Select on 0403 644 299
for a confidential discussion or email email@example.com.
KE Select are a leading provider of Scientific, Medical and Technical recruitment services. With a candidate and client network spanning ANZ and more recently into APAC, KE Select are no.1 choice for many professionals operating within the Biotechnology and Medical Technology market.