Our client, based in Brisbane, is creating a Centre of Excellence in the southern hemisphere that specialises in fertility diagnostics and reproductive genetics. They are investing in the future, driving research and innovation to develop their diagnostic capability, maximise fertility potential and improve outcomes. They operate one of the largest conventional cytogenetics laboratories in Australia.
The Cytogenetics laboratory team is now growing and is looking for experienced cytogenetics scientist. This is a specialised team of progressive people who are eager to grow their career, challenge the status quo and contribute to a healthier world.Company sponsorship available for international applicants - Minimum of 4 years.
Relocation assistance included in package.
Direct help from KE Select with the relocation process. Responsibilities will include:
- Performing conventional cytogenetics: testing Cell culture (blood and products of conception), cell harvesting, slide preparation and banding, microscope scanning, chromosome analysis, and FISH (Fluorescent In-Situ Hybridization) analysis
- Contribute to validation, evaluation and documentation of new tests and assays.
- Assist with the preparation for NATA
- Compliance and adherence with Policies and Procedures, Workplace Health and Safety Procedures and Quality Assurance Processes.
- At least 4 years experience in a clinical Cytogenetics laboratory
- Self-initiative and problem-solving capabilities
- Display a high level of communication and well-developed interpersonal skills.
- Exceptional attention to detail and accuracy
- Bachelor’s degree relevant to pathology or equivalent.
For more information about this role please contact Brent Hunter on firstname.lastname@example.org or on Australian mobile number +61 4 02 776 558
Company sponsorship available for international applicants.
This is a great opportunity to advance your career with an innovative and dynamic organisation. Remuneration is negotiable and will reflect experience and qualification.
KE Select are a leading provider of Scientific, Medical and Technical recruitment services. With a candidate and client network spanning ANZ and more recently into APAC, KE Select are the number one choice for many professionals operating within the Biotechnology and Medical Technology market.