Our client is one of the largest private hospital pathology businesses, servicing more than 90 private and public hospitals and employ more 3,800 people across Australia. They are looking for a part time Multi-disciplinary Scientist to work in their regional laboratory located in Mildura, regional Victoria.
About the Role
This role services local district hospitals as well as multiple clinics and nursing homes within this region. The duties and responsibilities include:
- This role will cover shifts which range from Monday to Sunday, 7:00am starts up to the last pick up around 8:30pm (finishing around 10pm)
- Based on an algorithm written by the pathology provider, the courier collection routes will be organised for you for on the day.
- Pickup and delivery of pathology specimens, stock, ad other items to the main laboratory located at Bella Vista
- Ensure the safe and timely transport of specimens
- Make sure pathology specimens are correctly stowed.
- Report vehicle maintenance needs
- Hand deliver specimens
- This role begins as a Full-Time casual position with ongoing work. The role will potentially turn into a permanent Full-Time position if you are the right fit for the company.
To be considered for this role your skills and attributes should include:
- Trustworthy and reliable
- Able to gain a thorough knowledge of city and suburban streets
- Good communication skills and effective interpersonal skills
- Ability to prioritise tasks and work under pressure
- Safe driving skills
- Driver's licence
- COVID vaccinations
- Able to start immediately
- Flexible availability
KE Select are a leading provider of Scientific, Medical and Technical recruitment services. With a candidate and client network spanning ANZ and more recently into APAC, KE Select are the number one choice for many professionals operating within the Biotechnology and Medical Technology market.