Clinical Specialist | Medical Devices | RN or PhysioCompany
A World-Class and highly regarded Global Medical Company
with revenue over 30 billion and close to 100,000 employees. They are at the forefront of many industries in healthcare and are a business highly focused on innovation and changing the lives of patients around the globe.Role
This is a very unique position in the medical device industry. In fact, there is no other position like this in the world. Your new position will see you being a clinical support to not only Specialists Surgeons but also a support to patients and their families. Covering the Melbourne region
, you will be taking care of a select group of surgeons which would see you travelling between a variety of hospitals and speciality clinics.
You will be educating and supporting patients by providing them with user support and also clinical presentations to guide them through this life-changing technology. About you
- You will be an experienced Registered Nurse or Physiotherapist
- A True desire to move into a career into the medical device industry
- Demonstrated ability to adapt and change your communication and style to a variety of people
- Excellent personal presentation and communication skills.
- Full Drivers licence and ability to travel on short notice.
- A Keen interest in Technology and complex Procedures
- High level of emotional intelligence and experience with working with patients and families.
- A passionate Healthcare professional
- A Competitive Base salary between 90-115k
- An Annual Car Allowance
- Access to Bonuses/ Incentives
- Opportunity to Accelerate your career in the Medical Device Industry
- A Supportive Team with incredible tenure
- Local Manager with Great Reputation
To find out more about this opportunity you can contact Cody Thomas
or email Cody@keselect.com
or Christine Kelly
or email firstname.lastname@example.org
or hit the apply now button and upload your CV and cover letter.
KE Select is an Australian based, leading Scientific & Medical Recruitment Partner for many organisations within the Life Science, Medical, Clinical, Hospital and Healthcare space.
We specialise in Permanent and Temp recruitment across Australia and New Zealand. If you are a candidate looking for a new role or a company looking for industry specific recruitment firm, please visit our website to find out more. www.Keselect.com