Business Development Manager (Clinical Genomics/GP Sales) About the Company
This is your opportunity to be a part of one of the world’s largest genomic organisations. Our client specialises in offering genomic sequencing and bioinformatics services and is at the forefront of next-generation sequencing technologies. About the Role
This role offers the flexibility of remote work, and you will be representing the company's portfolio of genomic sequencing services, which include oncology and reproductive health screening. The company is looking to expand its presence in the clinical sector, particularly within GP clinics.
About the Person
- To investigate and generate market information in the clinical diagnostics industry, leading to greater market penetration and driving growth.
- Manage existing accounts and cultivate new leads within assigned territories.
- Travel throughout NSW to visit client sites
- Participate in national and regional conferences, trade fairs and company meetings
We are searching for experienced sales professionals with extensive GP networks in New South Wales. We encourage candidates from various backgrounds, such as the IVF industry, pharmaceutical representatives with genomics familarity, and professionals with sales experience representing clinical service laboratories.
- BSc in a relevant life science discipline
- A minimum 2 years’ experience in GP sales within NSW
- Willingness to travel both domestically and internationally on occasion
KE Select is a leading provider of scientific, medical, and technical recruitment services.
For a confidential discussion, please contact Sylvester at 0401271481 | email@example.com