Leading global organisation is seeking to appoint a Business Development Manager to join their team in Melbourne. Our client develop a range of products to support a variety of Medical and Clinical practitioners within the cosmeceuticals industry.
As the Business Development Manager, you will be responsible for developing new business and working with existing customers to grow already a lucrative portfolio. Working with a diverse range of customers and products that are well known in the industry.
This is a fast paced role and seeking someone who is well seasoned in sales and new business development. To be considered for this role:
- Tertiary qualifications in Science or related discipline
- Demonstrated practical industry experience - Medical Equipment/Clinical Equipment
- Highly result driven with strong business acumen
- Previous experience in sales and account management specifically supporting Medical and Clinical Practitioners specifically in Private and Public Clinics
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong organisational skills with a 'hunter' mindset
This role is an exciting opportunity for someone to not only apply their sales skills but have the opportunity to really grow their brand and market share in the designated territories - VIC/WA/TAS.
You will be required to travel pending on COVID - 25% Frequency. There will be interstate travel for conferences, trade shows and customer presentations.
We are currently interviewing and short-listing for these roles immediately so if you are interested and meet the above criteria, please 'APPLY' now.