Global organisation is seeking to appoint an experienced Business Development Manager to drive growth of their products across Australia. Supporting the biopharma, healthcare and government industries, their equipment/products support every part of research and development. Their global footprint enables them to reach and service multiple private and public laboratories.
This is a unique Business Development Manager role as you will be reporting to APAC with the opportunity to really expand the business and innovate to ensure business growth. Key Responsibilities
- Manage, develop and renew existing customer opportunities while identifying key decision makers in key market segments to drive and sustain continuous growth across ANZ
- Actively participate in tenders and support marketing campaigns
- Prepare monthly, quarterly, and annual sales reports
- Identify and satisfy customer requirements
- Execute the territory sales/marketing plan and sell products
- Establish strong business relationships with distributors and key customers
- Previous working experience as a Business Development Manager for a minimum of 4 years in Science
- Bachelor's degree in Life Science related field
- Outstanding communication, and interpersonal skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Applicable experience in working with sales performance metrics
- Customer-oriented with strong negotiation skills
A comprehensive salary package and bonus structure will be discussed with successful candidates along with other key employee benefits.
To find out more about this position or other exciting opportunities at please contact Ruby Lio on 0481 200 171 for a confidential discussion.
KE Select are a leading provider of Scientific, Medical and Technical recruitment services. With a candidate and client network spanning ANZ and more recently into APAC, KE Select are no.1 choice for many professionals operating within the Biotechnology and Medical Technology market.