This company has been a leading distributor in the medical, pharmaceutical, and scientific industries for the last 20 years. They are proud to be delivering high quality technology to the Life Science community in ANZ.About the role
This is an exciting new role located in VIC to support the existing sales team. As the application specialist, you will be responsible for the High End equipment - robotics portfolio. A group of local field service engineers will be here to help. Although you will be mainly based in Melbourne, some regional travel may be required.Duties
Skills and Experience
- Actively contributing to Sales objectives and providing product/technical expertise as required.
- Work with Sales Specialists/Account Managers, Instrument Specialists
and Commercial Managers to grow sales in key product line(s).
- Actively promote Applications Support Service.
- Conduct instruments/software demonstrations and manage customer
product evaluations for the robotic Portfolio’s
- Develop applications and methods to meet customer requirements.
- Understanding competitor products and provide technical advice on
competitive sales strategies
- Maintain positive supplier relationships, in particular with technical
- Assist customers with troubleshooting of equipment/applications as
- Work with Field Service Engineers when fault diagnosis requires review
of customer applications.
- Manage the installation of new instrumentation and customer training
ensuring the instrument is meeting specification.
- 4+ years in relevant scientific industry.
- Science Degree or similar tertiary qualification in relevant field.
- Writing & optimising programs experience is essential for this role.
- Expertise in Product Portfolio and relevant applications.
- Intermediate Microsoft Excel and Word skills.
- Strong commercial acumen.
- Excellent planning and organising skills.
- Good communication skills.
The company is proud to its products and service. They have developed a strong collaborative environment within their team. They are highly dedicated to their customers and teamwork is a priority to drive success.Benefits
The company is offering a good package including EAP services and special day off on your birthday.How to apply
We are currently short-listing candidates so if you are interested in this role, please click on APPLY now and submit your application. Alternatively, you can contact Christelle at KE Select on 0401 691 247.
KE Select is an Australian-based, leading Scientific & Medical Recruitment Partner for many organisations within the Life Science, Medical, Clinical, Hospital and Healthcare space.
We Specialise in Permanent and Temporary recruitment across Australia and New Zealand. If you are a candidate looking for a new role or a company looking for industry-specific recruitment firm, please visit our website to find out more. www.keselect.com