This company has been a leading distributor in the medical, pharmaceutical, and scientific industries for the last 20 years. They are proud to be delivering high quality technology to the Life Science community in ANZ.About the role
This is an exciting new role located in NZ to support the existing sales team. As the application specialist, you will be responsible drive sales of relevant agencies by providing technical knowledge and expertise to customers and internal team, achieving long term profitable growth and desired market position that meets both company and the supplier’s objectives.Duties
Skills and Experience
- Providing application support and training for customers, enabling them to use our technologies effectively and efficiently.
- Assisting customers with troubleshooting of equipment/applications as required.
- Managing the installation of new instrumentation and customer training ensuring the instrument meets specification.
- Conducting demonstrations at morning teas/trade shows/customer sites.
- Planning and executing strategic and tactical business development and sales plans to achieve growth targets.
- Working with Sales Specialists to conduct account reviews, account planning and gap analysis to identify business growth opportunities.
- Generating new sales leads through marketing activities, customer visits, trade show and conference attendance.
- Preparing tender responses/proposals and quotations that are comprehensive and may include cross-selling opportunities where relevant.
- Minimum 5 years in Application Support, Business development or product management in a similar role in a scientific industry.
- Experience in Microscopy field essential.
- Experience with high-end or confocal imaging an advantage.
- Bachelor of Science or equivalent Degree.
- Intermediate Microsoft Excel and Word skills.
- Strong commercial acumen.
- Excellent planning and organising skills.
- Good communication skills.
The company is proud to its products and service. They have developed a strong collaborative environment within their team. They are highly dedicated to their customers and teamwork is a priority to drive success.Benefits
The company is offering a good package including EAP services and special day off on your birthday.How to apply
We are currently short-listing candidates so if you are interested in this role, please click on APPLY now and submit your application. Alternatively, you can contact Christelle at KE Select on 0401 691 247.
KE Select is an Australian-based, leading Scientific & Medical Recruitment Partner for many organisations within the Life Science, Medical, Clinical, Hospital and Healthcare space.
We Specialise in Permanent and Temporary recruitment across Australia and New Zealand. If you are a candidate looking for a new role or a company looking for industry-specific recruitment firm, please visit our website to find out more. www.keselect.com