We are partnered with a global thriving organisation who specialise in customising specific solutions to support various applications across clinical diagnostics, academic research and biotechnology sectors.
Reporting to the Sales Manager, we are seeking to appoint a Technical Sales Representative
to continue the growth of their business in New Zealand. This role will require strategic execution while fostering and developing new partnerships to reach growth and profit expectations. Key Responsibilities
- Develop business plans and key strategies to drive growth opportunities across New Zealand
- Foster and maintain existing and new partnerships with key customers to ensure customer satisfaction
- Build sales rapport and business with all customers
- Present, educate and provide customer information on products - pricing, quotes etc.
- Develop innovative sales strategies
- Identify and prospect to new customers
- Tertiary qualification in Life Science - Masters Degree and/or PHD highly regarded.
- Demonstrated experience in a similar role with specific application experience in NGS, qPCR
- Practical experience in a laboratory
- Strong commercial experience and acumen selling into the Life Science, Academia Research and Biotechnology sectors
- Proven ability to sell and maintain existing working relationships with an already solid network
- Frequent travel (more than 20%) is expected.
We are looking to appoint someone to this role immediately so if you feel you meet the above criteria and interested in a confidential discussion, please APPLY now or contact Ruby at KE Select on 0481 200 171.
Be part of an organisation that is making a change in people's lives.
KE Select are a leading provider of Scientific, Medical and Technical recruitment services. With a candidate and client network spanning ANZ and more recently into APAC, KE Select are no.1 choice for many professionals operating within the Biotechnology and Medical Technology market.