Leading global organisation is seeking to appoint a Technical Sales Specialist in IVD
to join their team in Sydney. Our client develop a range of automated technologies to support multiple clinical laboratories across Australia and New Zealand.
As the Technical Sales Specialist, you will be responsible for identifying new business, building on existing partnerships and being the 'GO TO' for technically understanding the theory, principles, applications, process development, trouble shooting of products. This is a fast paced role and you will be responsible for building the portfolio and providing technical support to external stakeholders. To be considered for this role:
- Tertiary qualifications in Hematology, Serology, Clinical Chemistry or related discipline
- Demonstrated practical experience in a relevant research or commercial laboratory
- Practical experience in a sales role understanding sales lifecycle
- Ability to provide applications support around general in-vitro diagnostics
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and be confident with public speaking
This is an exciting new role for someone who is looking to apply their applications experience in a sales capacity. You will be required to travel pending on your territory and pending on COVID - there will be interstate travel for conferences, trade shows and customer presentations.
We are currently interviewing and short-listing for these roles immediately so if you are interested and meet the above criteria, please 'APPLY' now. Alternatively for a confidential discussion, please contact Ruby at KE Select on 0481 200 171.
KE Select are a leading provider of Scientific, Medical and Technical recruitment services. With a candidate and client network spanning ANZ and more recently into APAC, KE Select are no.1 choice for many professionals operating within the Biotechnology and Medical Technology market.