About the Company
This is your opportunity to join a fast growing, progressive global manufacturer of automated laboratory instruments often used for Clinical Chemistry applications. About the Role
The Technical Applications Scientist role is a newly created, office-based position located in East Melbourne. The Technical Applications Scientist will be working individually and is responsible for supporting technical enquiries internationally.
About the Person
- Provide customer education and technical expertise to internal and external stakeholders.
- Support customers with any queries including product availability, continuous improvement across their product portfolio.
- Handles escalation requests and complaints.
- Proactively evaluate and challenge designs for support and advocate for customers
- Compile detailed information about customers.
- Collaborate with various departments to drive investigations leading to resolutions.
- Troubleshoot and conduct advanced data analysis.
This role is ideal for experienced candidates in Applications Support roles looking to transition into an office-based role or seeking career growth opportunities.
- Experience in Applications Support roles
- Demonstrated chemistry laboratory experience in Analytical chemistry - specifically with HPLC, LCMS (Chromatography) and Liquid Handling products.
- Strong understanding in Laboratory practices; practices, methodologies, workflow
- Strong organisational skills with excellent attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize critical tasks.
KE Select are a leading provider of Scientific, Medical and Technical recruitment services. With a candidate and client network spanning ANZ and more recently into APAC, KE Select are no.1 choice for many professionals operating within the Biotechnology and Medical Technology market.
For a confidential discussion, please contact Sylvester Lee
0401271481 | firstname.lastname@example.org