One of Australia’s leading Medical and Pathology service providers is seeking to appoint a Senior Scientist who is looking to take the next step in their career and take a leadership role in the Southern Grampians area, Victoria.
Reporting to the Chief Scientist, you will be required to manage a small team of laboratory technicians, scientists and oversee the operations of the laboratory included but not limited too WHS and Quality management. This laboratory does run 24/7 and on rotating rosters and full leadership training will be provided to the successful appointment. To be considered for this role you must have:
- Previous experience as a Medical Scientist in Pathology Laboratory - private or public
- Tertiary qualifications in Medical Science or Science – Biochemistry, Hematology
- Previous experience in blood banking highly regarded
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work unsupervised or plan work
- Familiar with computer systems within the Medical or Pathology laboratories
- Strong understanding of NATA accredited laboratories
This is an exciting position for a Senior Scientist who is looking for career progression and seeking a permanent opportunity. We are looking to appoint someone urgently so interviews for short-listed candidates will be conducted immediately.
Please click 'APPLY' now if you meet all the above criteria.
KE Select are a leading provider of Scientific, Medical and Technical recruitment services. With a candidate and client network spanning ANZ and more recently into APAC, KE Select are no.1 choice for many professionals operating within the Biotechnology and Medical Technology market.