Registered Nurse | Anaesthetic & Recovery | Brisbane
This is a private hospital run by a not-for-profit organisation. The hospital currently has 90 inpatient beds and offer speciality services including surgical, oncology, a rehabilitation programme, general medicine and palliative care.
The hospital is located 20 minutes south of Brisbane's CBD.
In this position, you will be part of the Operating Team and will work across both Anaesthetics and Recovery. Reporting to the Nurse Unit Manager you will be providing high-level clinical care, case management and developing care plans.
- Bachelors degree in Nursing
- Current AHPRA registration
- 3 years experience in recovery
- 3 years experience in anaesthetics
- Current CPR Certificate
- Fully vaccinated including COVID-19 and Flu
- Current police check or willing to obtain one
- Flexible to work a varied roster and weekends
- Full-time or part-time
- Flexible hours and day
- Competitive pay rates
- Free on-site parking
- 1-week extra annual leave and leave loading
- Optional salary packaging, meal entertainment cards, and novated leases
- Private health insurance discounts
- Uniform and laundry allowance
For more information on this opportunity or to find out your suitability, please contact Christine on 0478 144 103 or email Christine@keselect.com
KE Select is an Australian based, leading Scientific & Medical Recruitment Partner for many organisations within the Life Science, Medical, Clinical, Hospital and Healthcare space.
We Specialise in Permanent and Temp recruitment across Australia and New Zealand. If you are a candidate looking for a new role or a company looking for industry specific recruitment firm, please visit our website to find out more. www.Keselect.com