Business Development Advisor | Medical Industry
This national organisation is a leading provider of medical indemnity insurance. Operating for over 120 years this organisation have a large market share, is well known in the industry and has fantastic tenure - the majority of the leadership team have been for 10-15 years. This organisation can offer you a stable, long-term and secure career.
As the Business Development Advisor, you will be responsible for developing new business as well as managing and growing current accounts. This role involves going into hospitals, medical practices and universities to engage with Doctors, Medical Professionals, Medical Students and Midwives.
You will be supported by a business development team who are based across Australia.
Duties and responsibilities may include:
- New business development and identifying new leads
- Implementing strategies to achieve market growth
- Attending industry events
- Raising brand awareness through regular contact with all key hospitals and clients
- Assist the team with quoting
- Adhoc projects when required.
Initially, this will be a 12-month fixed-term contract with the view that will become a permanent position.
- Previous experience selling to medical professionals
- The role is to be based in Brisbane's inner South (5km from the CBD) however you must be prepared to travel across QLD if required
- Ability to work independently
- Full QLD driving Licence
- Attractive base salary
- Travel reimbursed
- Stable and secure organisation
Please hit "Apply Now" or for more information on this opportunity or to find out your suitability, please contact either Christine Kelly on 0478 144 103 email Christine@keselect.com or Louise Henderson on 0466 485 542 email Louise@keselect.com
KE Select is an Australian-based, leading Scientific & Medical Recruitment Partner for many organisations within the Life Science, Medical, Clinical, Hospital and Healthcare space.
We Specialise in Permanent and Temp recruitment across Australia and New Zealand. If you are a candidate looking for a new role or a company looking for an industry-specific recruitment firm, please visit our website to find out more. www.Keselect.com