Here presents a unique opportunity to join the leading pathology provider in Brisbane, a forward-thinking, community focused organisation with a history spanning almost 100 years.
To be successful in this role you will have a specialist Anatomical Pathology qualification or equivalent (FRCPA) and be eligible for Specialist Registration with AHPRA. To be successful in the role you will:
What is on offer:
- Possess a strong interest or experience in Histopathology;
- Provide comprehensive pathology services.
- Participate in internal consultancy meetings and activities
- Demonstrate excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Have a willingness to work as part of a team, with ideals and ethics in line with the organisation
- Offer an enthusiastic attitude and a desire to learn and teach pathology, and participate in the growth of the laboratory through networking and educational events.
- A competitive Salary and Leave package, including Conference Leave and expenses;
- Generous CPD allowance and leave provision;
- Join a team of highly experienced and respected Anatomical Pathologists;
- Teaching, research and marketing opportunities;
- Opportunities for career advancement with access to investigative and clinical projects and a diverse, vast geographically spread network; and
- A negotiated relocation package if required.
For more information or for a confidential discussion please contact Kerry McMahon, Director KE Select on; 0412 033 014
- Have appropriate training and experience applicable to the field of Anatomical Pathology
- Have a specialist Anatomical Pathology qualification or equivalent (FRCPA) and be eligible for Specialist Registration with AHPRA.
- Demonstrate a commitment to working as a team member, liaising with many members across the organisation
- WWC and NFP check (obtainable upon appointment)